It's going to be fun couple of months with parking!!! But it will be worth it in the end!!! Although, Dad still parks in the driveway but when you have 4 wheel drive, why not?!?!?!!?
Yeah . . . it finally got started! That's a ton of concrete! Can't wait to see it progress. Amy and Wendy make a great team -- thanks for sharing the pictures and setting up the blog.
I can't believe Amy - she is sure trying to make us be more 'modern' in our actions -- it is great!!! Thanks for keeping us all posted on OUR happenings - I LOVE IT!!!
5 comments:
It's going to be fun couple of months with parking!!! But it will be worth it in the end!!! Although, Dad still parks in the driveway but when you have 4 wheel drive, why not?!?!?!!?
Wow! The construction's begun!
Good job Amy... I think everyone needs a blogspot...lol!
Yeah . . . it finally got started! That's a ton of concrete! Can't wait to see it progress. Amy and Wendy make a great team -- thanks for sharing the pictures and setting up the blog.
Yeah!! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm a big fan!! I'm excited to personally see the updates of the house from here on out.
I can't believe Amy - she is sure trying to make us be more 'modern' in our actions -- it is great!!! Thanks for keeping us all posted on OUR happenings - I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment