Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thank you Amy!!

Wendy is laughing at me because I said I wanted to do a 'shout out' to Amy for working on the layout of our blog ... and she thinks her mother is 'funny' for using modern slang words!! Oh well, I guess I am weird. BUT ... thank you Amy for keeping our blog looking great. We love the new heading ... it looks like us, and the background!!! It is great that our daughters look out for us and take care of our blog. Thanks to Wendy too!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I think it's good that you use "modern slang." Your BYU kids will think you are modern and cool!

PS -- I love the new look! Good job Amy!!!!

Amy said...

Thanks for the shout out Mom! You're the best! :)

debra said...

Your blog does look great! Amy is awesome! And the modern clang words are perfect... just as long as you add "perma-piss-face" to your vocabulary, I'll always think you're cool!

Sandie's Spot said...

Just because we're in Utah - we can still give "shout-outs"... love it

Jodi Leishman said...

I love your new look, especially your header. Amy is such a computer nerd - I love it!