Christmas Eve is always a busy time ... and we had lots of helpers. Here's Wendy, Alisa and Ryan helping in the kitchen.
The tree - with all the presents under it. (Notice the train track and the train on the right? It is a Disney train ... new this year ... I have always wanted one!!! It is cute)

After Santa came.

Wendy - with her pile to open.

Ryan and Alisa ... beginning to open their presents as well.

Dennis and I - we ended up with quite a haul ... somehow we didn't keep very good track of what we were buying!!! Oh well ... it was all needed!

After the family arrived ... Wendy, Jodi and Talmage. Waiting for more presents!!

Ryan and Alisa ... with Peyton.

David with Carter, Dallin and Peyton ... and Seth's head!

Michelle, Sydney and Bailey.

Carter showing off his Cars vest ... and Amy ... with her cute pregnant tummy!! (she has 5 more weeks until son #2 will be born)
3 comments:
Great pics! Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas morning! It was fun to get together with everyone. Glad that 'massive' storm stayed away long enough for us to drive down.
You have some good pictures of capturing of everyone who was there. I'm so glad that the whole family was able to be there. It was a busy but fun day!!
There's no place like home at Christmas. I'm so glad you live here so we can come home for Christmas. We had a great day. Thanks!
Post a Comment