Saturday, August 22, 2009

Look What's Coming ... we're so EXCITED!!!

We heard a month ago that In n Out was coming to Salt Lake and Utah Counties ... and that one was going to be built on University Parkway in Orem ... and IT'S HAPPENING!!! We would drive to CA just to have one ... and this past year they have been in St. George ... but this is a dream come true - right here in our backyard (sorta)!!! We truly are excited!!

This picture was taken today ... Sat. Aug. 22nd ... and, as can be seen, they are working hard to make our dream come true. When In n Out does something, they don't mess around ... it happens, and we are VERY EXCITED!!! Look out for traffic jams in front Outback on University Parkway and State Street ... they will happen!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hooray! But be prepared for really, really, really long lines for the first year. ;)
They've started the one in Draper too! Wahoo!

Amy said...

I can almost taste the lemonade now.

Wendy said...

Woo Hoo!!! I'm SO excited! I can't wait for my #3 with lemonade!