Dennis and I were able to fly to Seattle, WA to meet Owen and be with Ryan and Alisa. Here we are at the coast of Washington ... a beautiful beach ... but a chilly day, with the new family! After this we went to a little seaside shanty and had yummy clam chowder and fish.
Here's the new family ... in their apartment. This was taken Sat. morning (see out the window ...the sun does shine ... a little!!) We went for a ride out to the beach ... which was about 1 1/2 hours away, but beautiful and fun to do. We had lunch at a little seaside shanty ... yummy clam chowder and fish!!
Here's the star attraction ... Owen Scott ... smiling for the camera.

2 comments:
Oh how I remember the green Northwest! In the middle of February... I miss all of that green. ;)
I love Owen's darling smile! Cute baby!
Looks like you had a fabulous trip!
It's SO beautiful and green in the Northwest, what a change from Utah in winter. I'm jealous you were able to meet Owen and spend time with Ry and Alisa. Sounds like it was a great trip for you!
Post a Comment