Monday, March 8, 2010

Flowers in the Happiest Place on Earth

Dennis and I flew to Long Beach on Sat. March 6th ... and drove to Disneyland (of course) ... after we got our 'passes' (thanks to the Disney Give a Day - Get a Day service ... and the points on our Disney card) ... we spent several hours at both Disneyland and CA Adventure. The above pic is in CA Adventure ... where they are making lots of changes that will be open soon!! We were stunned by the beautiful flowers (becasuse we are just starting spring in Utah!!)

Over in Disneyland ... in the area in front of the castle ... the parade was going on ... hence, the crowds behind me!!. The tulips were so beautiful ... and such a part of SPRING!! The weather was cool ... but we thought it was pretty perfect!!

A 'self portrait' ... (we had to do this at least 5 times to get it right!!) Now we are in CA Adventure ... and it wasn't as crowded!!

Back in Disneyland ... at a special place Cathi Crismon pointed out ... back behind Winnie the Pooh ... very pretty!! We loved our time in both parks ... and look forward to returning again this year!! (Yay for passes!!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

We were amazed by their flowers as well! So bright and colorful! (especially compared to Utah's ugly brown)

Wendy said...

Oh the tulips are BEAUTIFUL!!! The flowers at Disneyland always amaze me. Good 'self-portrait'! (The more you take the easier it gets to get them right.)

Shelley said...

RuthAnn I love your hat. You look so cute. I'm jealous of the Disneyland trip. I haven't been in years.

Donna Schauers said...

You look so cute in that hat! So fun to see your CA vacation and Disneyland -- I too love their flowers!!