The maples are the red ones and they turn first, but in the canyon up higher we found these brilliant quakes and their bright yellow colors. As the cold nights come the quakies will continue to change. We love fall weather!
I couldn't resist a picture of all the quakies ... it was a beautiful ride.
Just to prove we were there ... here is Dennis waiting while I took a picture. We enjoyed staying out at the property Friday night and then we trailer-ed the quads over to Log Canyon. (I had hurt my back and so we were being very cautious about how much I rode - we made it a modest ride, but a beautiful one!)

2 comments:
Beautiful! Gotta love fall in Utah!
SO beautiful!!! You don't see colors like that in the valley yet. What a great way to spend your Saturday...out in nature. :)
Post a Comment