Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Quick Triip to Las Vegas!!

Dennis and I decided we needed to go see where Mike and Jodi were living ... so made a quick trip (left about 6 p.m. Friday and returned by 6 p.m. Sunday!). Diane went with us too. We didn't manage to get any pictures of their beautiful home ... just their wonderful pool! Here Dennis and I enjoying the great water!

Here's McKay ... demonstrating the 'backside of water' ... from the Jungle Cruise ride!! Pretty cute!!

Talmage ... in the hot tub!! The water was really quite warm ... but the hot tub felt good in the evening. They are going to get a lot of good use out of that pool!! (Next time I will have to get some of the house!!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute boys! And a fun pool! Guess I'll have to make a trip myself to see the actual house. ;)

Wendy said...

Looks like heaven in the middle of Henderson. Fun weekend trip!