We tried many times to get a good picture of our hands ... and had a bit of a time getting it just right. This one is the best we did ... but I wanted to add one more. The top left is Mom's, and she is resting on Donna, then Carolyn, Mary Alice, Della, Diane, me, and then Carol has her hand back in Mom's other hand, completing the circle of love. (we are in birth order) I love what it represents!!
I wanted to include this one as well ... as it shows Mom's hands in the middle and all of her daughters around hers. We discovered we all have similar hands ... not the most beautiful, but they are hands that have been taught to serve ... and to love ... and that makes them special.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Many hands ... A Circle of Love!
Posted by
Ruth Ann
at
12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful!
And we all have the same hands! Mine look just like those!
You all have beautiful hands! It's a very precious picture.
Post a Comment