Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The "BIG" storm!!!

This is our courtyard lamp ... totally covered with snow!! What a storm! LOVED IT!!!! Yes, it's beginning to look A LOT like Christmas!

Monday and Tuesday of this week we got snowed on ... and the totals were over 25" ... this is a look at our back deck ... and how it had piled up. It was very wet, heavy snow ... and we were glad we had a snowblower AND a quad to help push the snow back.

This is Alisa's parents car that we had parked in our driveway waiting for them to come so they can drive it ... and it got 'buried'!!

Look in the center and you can see our birdhouse ... with more than a foot of snow piled on it. (Poor birds ... they need some food!!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

I still can't believe how much snow you got! Beautiful!

Wendy said...

When I was looking at the pictuers on the camera, I couldn't figure out what the first picture was. It's SO crazy, how much snow we had. But it's SO beautiful!!