Amy and boys came down while Dave was painting their basement ... and I got to read them a new Halloween book. They both love books and will sit still for a few minutes. Gotta love those special minutes! (Looks like they had the tent out ... it is behind the chair!)
Amy wanted to learn how to make freezer jam ... and I found strawberries on sale at Ream's (a shock the end of October ... so I got some!). She now knows how easy it is! *** I had also pressure cooked my first chicken tenders ... so they were on the counter as well. So easy ... and yummy!!! They have chicken boullion in them ... hence the darker color.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for letting us hang out. We might need to do it this Saturday too. ;)
It was a lot of fun to have Amy and the boys around for a few hours. The jam and the chicken are both SO yummy!
Love the picture of you reading to the boys.
Post a Comment