Because we were going to be in Las Vegas for Thanksgiving, we had a pre - turkey dinner on the 13th of November. Here is a picture of the Hank's family ... Amy, Spencer, Seth and Dave.
And here is the Harrison Gang ... (l to r) Nathan, Bailey, Dallin, Jacob, Sydney, Carter, Peyton, Zachary and Kelly ... with David and Jen in the back. The kids had a great time and the food was yummy!
Here's the Munn Family. Unfortunately you just can't get Jared to take a serious picture ... so this is the best I got! Debra, Jared, Abby and Brenna!
Diane and Sandy ... chillin on the love seat. (I failed to get pictures of Matthew, Dennis and I ... Wendy was in Kentucky!)
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the meal! Everything was yummy!!
Looks like it was a good time and a yummy meal!
Post a Comment