Our Anniversary was on a Wed. (June 6th) and Dennis had scouts that night, so we didn't get to celebrate. He surprised me with these flowers ... from Steiners. I Love Them ... and I love especially that he surprised me! He also took Thurs. and Fri. off of work and we celebrated then! Thursday we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel then headed north to do some shopping ... we ended up at Cabela's where we bought a new generator (Diane got one too) ... then a trip to Ikea and a quick stop to see Amy and the 'boys' ... then an early dinner at Texas Roadhouse. What a fun day!
Friday we had our home 'mitigated' ... because the radon levels were so high in our basement ... it took all day so while the guy worked, Dennis and I cleaned cupboards and closets. We got a lot done. We went to the property on Sat. to water trees. I know I am going to like it when Dennis retires ... we work well together. (204 days until retirement!)

1 comment:
Happy 43rd Anniversary to the most amazing parents!! Love ya!
Post a Comment