Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Another day at the park!!

Isn't Dennis funny - this is a 'self-taken' portrait. He was doing what Wendy does - holding the camera out and snapping a picture. I was talking to Wendy in Utah at the time -- and she was CRACKING-UP!!! (She thinks we are funny people) We had a great time!

Proof that Seth was on the ride - they were just getting loaded. Soon he will want his own gun and be getting high scores like his dad.

Talmage at the cookie making place -- he was very patient and got to put in the eggs.

If you look closely at this picture you can see many of the Leishman family. (Mike, Rick, Lacey, Pat, Jearlene, Kathilee, and lots of the kids) Dennis and I were on the top of the sun wheel and snapped their picture as they were coming past the Mali Boomer. Fun huh!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVE the self-portrait!!!! It can be addicting!

Amy said...

Cute pictures!! :) We are so glad you guys came to Disneyland too! It was a lot of fun! Thanks SO much for watching Seth while we went on the grown up rides! :)

debra said...

Wait a minute- I have to beg to differ--- I think you were talking to me when he took that (or maybe you just told me about it... who knows)

Such FUN pictures though! I love the one looking down on the Leishman Clan... I'm impressed that you spotted them from up so high! Cool stuff!

Jodi Leishman said...

Cute pictures! It's amazing that you got everyone in that arial view. It was fun that you were able to spend time with some of your grankids at the Happiest Place on Earth.