Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth - Sept. 2007

Here we are just after riding on Buzz Lightyear -- and enjoying a few minutes with Seth. He loved watching all the people!!
Taking a break while some of the kids went on rides in Fantasyland. Everything in the park had an 'orange' color!!
This is part of the 'candy corn' gardens in Calif. Adventure. You are looking at 'carrot-corns' -- there were grapes, tomatoes, and corn as well. Also a GIANT candy corn in front of the sun. It was quite amazing!! True Disney style!
This Mickey is sitting on the spot where the tree goes at Christmas -- and was way cute. One of the Disney photographers took this picture for us. See - not too crowded!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Look how festive and cute the Magic Kingdom is! I love it!! How fun to be there with some of your grandkids!!!

Amy said...

They did a better job this year of decorating DCA. It was SO cute!! You've got some really fun pictures there!

debra said...

You guys got some great pictures! Looks like you had a great time--- I LOVE the halloween decorations, and love how they don't always do the same thing each year.

Great pics!

Jodi Leishman said...

I love the picture of you and dad by the carousel that I took. You look so cute!!

It's great that dad got some good pictures of the candy corns. I didn't take enough of them. I was too busy making sure we didn't loose any kids to really pay close attention to them. :)