Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snow sculptures

These were the cutest I have seen (even though they are all good) --- Lightning was on one side of his driveway and Mater was on the other -- so cute!! He even has the lug bolts -- so much detail!!


When the next storm came he turned them all into sea creatures --- there is a huge snail that I didn't get a picture of -- but way cute as well. The man is amazing ... and we are so lucky to be able to see his great work all the time!! He makes January not so nasty!!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Cathi said...

These sculptures are absolutely amazing! How does the guy do it? Does he create them from a snow bank or move the snow around?
Truly amazing.

Wendy said...

It is SO fun to drive by and see his new creations. I can't wait for you to post his latest creation. Great documentation of his art work.

Amy said...

I love those! I think this guy should be on the news!! Thanks for taking the pics, for those of us who don't drive by there every day. :)

debra said...

We LOVE seeing all these amazing snow sculptures too! That guys is awesome! And the new Thomas is SO cool too!

Jodi Leishman said...

WOW!! Wendy keeps telling me about them but we've not been able to get up there.

Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are amamzing!!

Donna Schauers said...

How fun this man finds a way to cheer everyone up with all that white stuff you all are getting sick of! Talented!!

Gallaugher Spot said...

I hope this guy keeps an album...or someone should do it for him. What a contribution to the community!

Della