Can you belive this? Yes, it is true, Ruthie really does use the snowblower --- BUT ... only when Dennis is too sick to do it, and he was this day. He had to come out long enough to give me a quick 'review' on how to operate the machine, (and then decided he had better document it with a picture).
We opened the garage door and scared a couple who had been on our driveway. They are so hungry this year they have even eaten on our pine tree - which they normally don't ever touch. There were 4 more across the street. Aren't they beautiful? I needed to document all of the snow so I can take some 'after snow' pictures. It is now the end of February and we are having a melt down -- and we love it. I can see grass ... I will show pictures soon.
These are ELK on the hill behind our house. They are down lower than normal as well.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
And the snow keeps coming ...
Posted by
Ruth Ann
at
8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nice job with the snow blower Mom! The snow and the deer are beautiful. But it will be nice to have them both up in the mountains where they belong. ;)
Go Mom with the snow blower! The deer are beautiful but I will be glad when they have food up higher so they aren't running around the road so much at night. And YEAH for melting snow!!!!!
I love your blog!!
When we were in Florida and had a massive lawn I wanted a John Deere ride em mower soooo bad but NY was afraid I'd fall in the lake with it. Hmmm...you go girl with that snowblower!! I want one.
You make me really want to move to Utah with your lovely photos.
First, I love your new blog look. Your computer nerd daughter has developed some amazing skills!!
Second, I'm so glad we can see our grass right now.
Third, dad has had an influence on Talmage. At school the other day the kids were asked what their favorite thing to do was. They had to write it down and draw a picture of it. Talmage declared his favorite thing to do was "to ride a deer backwards!" His teachers all asked if his family were deer hunters. When I asked Talmage when he has ridden a deer? He replied, "Well I haven't done it yet, but I want to!"
Post a Comment