I just happened to notice that this is actually it ... the official 100th post!!! It is ironic that it happened for my 60th Birthday .... YES, I am admitting it ...
Ruth Ann is 60!!
I have been dreading/avoiding/denying it for long enough ... and I have had a change of attitude. Here is my new philosophy ... "It is OK!"
(Because ... guess what? You can't change it ... it is going to happen - if you live long enough!!)
This picture was taken last night at The Brick Oven - a favorite restaurant in Provo of our family ... all of our children and their spouses were there. I will post more later ... this just happened to be the 100th and I felt it was appropriate to just post this picture. (If you can read the plaque - you will know why there is a tear in my eye ... Ryan and Alisa found the quote and had it made for me ... and it is perfect!!) It was such a fun night. Hey --- when I'm 62 I can get Social Security ... a good thing about the 60's!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Mom!! We LOVE you!!
(and Happy 100th Post)
What a sweet quote to give you on your 60th! Happy late birthday and congrats on your 100th post. I can't believe that mine is coming up real soon, too!
Happy Birthday Mom! It was fun to get everyone together to celebrate!
(Congrats on the 100th post!)
Happy Birthday too!! you are to young to be 60!!
Happy Birthday!! I wish you were here. Next time you're down we'd love to get togher with you.
Love you, Cathi
Post a Comment