
Here is Spencer James Hanks --- only a few hours old. He was born Sunday Feb. 1st. He is our 10th granchild. What a precious little guy!!

Here's proud dad ... and well deserved. He was scheduled to come on 2/3 - but Amy was going to try a vaginal delivery, if he decided to come earlier ... and she went into labor, but after 3 days of off and on (more on) labor, they took him by C-Section, and both mommy and baby are doing fine. She is relieved to have him here!

Another close up ... he is much different now, after only a week. So far his is a very mellow baby. Fun to cuddle and hold. Seth is bonding with him ... he is his 'Baby Brudder!'
6 comments:
Yeah for #10! He's too cute, and such a good baby.
I'm SO glad he is finally here! He is a cutie that's for sure. It will be fun to watch Seth and Spencer bond. :)
He is a doll, and yes- SUCH a good baby! Congrats on #10!!!!
Yay for my cute baby! ;) He needs more loves from Grandma. Thanks for all your help!!!!
(we need to change your blog background again)
I wish I wasn't so sick so I could go hang out with the little guy. He's so cute. How fun to have doubled the number of kids you had with grandkids.
Ruth Ann and Dennis-What a cute lil guy! I was killing one sleepless hour one nite and enjoying Aimees' blog which took me to The Harrisons where i was caught up on Ryan and Alisa. Then today I was showing Pat Reinholtson and Jean Linn and ended up here! It is a great way to keep up on the happenings with friends..I need to update mine though! Happy for you and Amy!
Post a Comment