Guess what he got for Father's Day??? A new BBQ ... and was he ever excited. (The only problem was he only got to unwrap the new BBQ tools ... as I needed him to help pick it up in his truck!! ~ Oh well, he still loves it!!)
And here was our first meal ... marinated chicken breasts and baked potatoes. We plan to cook many meals outdoors ... and it is fun that Dennis enjoys playing with his new toy!! Happy Father's Day honey ... you're not my dad, but you are a wonderful father to our children and we all love you very much. *** The kids all sent cards and money towards our new blender ... we love our SMOOTHIES!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Father's Day Dad!! The new bbq looks great. :) Hope you had a great day!!
Nice grill Dad! I hope you had a great Father's Day! You do make really good smoothies, so the new blender will be great! :)
Nice BBQ!! I sure do miss our frequent Sunday dinners.
Post a Comment