This is the snake - escaping from the cage the Davis' boys had put him in. Karen wanted me to come and see it because earlier in the day it was hanging from the big tree in our front yard. Apparently because of the neighbor next to them digging in their yard it disturbed his home and he was out wandering. We were told he was harmless, but you wouldn't prove it by me ... I used telephoto to get these pictures. (I don't like snakes!!)
Here he was slithering along the edge of her flower garden. He could travel way faster than I would of expected. Luckily a man in the ward came and got him so he could feed him to his pet hawk!!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
GROSS!
That's all I can say about that. I can't even look at the pictures.
DITTO to Amy...GROSS!!! Snakes are almost as bad as spiders!!! CRAZY to find that in our neighborhood!
Post a Comment