Jodi brought the boys up this past week for basketball camps at BYU, and they really had a good time. Tanner was playing on a team that was mostly 8th and 9th graders. He is a great player and enjoyed getting to play games at BYU.
Here's McKay shooting a free throw (which me made). He is also a great little hustler on the court. There were lots of boys getting trained for the past 3 weeks on BYU campus. We loved having them here.
Talmage wasn't old enough to be there yet ... so he got to watch with the parents. He is anxious to get to go with his brother's!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute kids! Glad they had such a fun time at camp!
Someday Talmage... someday. ;)
It was fun to have them up here for a few days. I can't believe how fast they are growing!
Cute pictures. I should have looked at your blog before I did my post. You have a great photo of McKay.
Post a Comment