We took Marty and Linda Risley (and their son Brent) on the Manti Canyon ride when they were here visiting from New Hampshire. It started out as a beautiful day and we had a great time. (Linda was a little less than excited about the trail ... it gets a little steep at times, but she made it!)
At the lookout point ... RuthAnn, Dennis, Marty, Brent and Linda.
On top of Skyline Drive ... just before Linda and I left the boys and started back (notice the dark clouds!!!). Before we got off the ridge we hit heavy rain, hail, and lots of thunder and lightening. We were glad to get down safely ... but got WETTER than I have ever been in my life!! Linda and I came down a gravel road and the guys came down a very muddy one ... which we were very glad we didn't have to experience. It was a fun ride ... definitely ended as a wet one! After the ride we went back to our property and cooked Brats!!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, I know them! SO fun to see them and that you can go out and play and see some beautiful things along the way. Sounds like a fun ride back. ;)
Post a Comment