Here's Mike and Tanner ... before his baptism. He had been sick all night long ... and there was concern that he might not be able to do it, but he said he wanted to be baptized, even tho he wasn't feeling well. It was a great lesson of how Satan can try to discourage us, but we have the power to beat him, and Talmage certainly did! We are very proud of him!
Here's the proud parents ... after the fun luncheon they put on at the church.
I'm adding this picture of my niece Debra, her girls Abby and Brenna, and Jared Munn, who proposed to Debra on Christmas Day. They plan to be married the first of April. Congratulations all '4' of you! We are so happy for them.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats Talmage! (and Jodi & Mike) It was a fabulous day! So glad we could be a part of it.
And Congrats Deb & Jared!
It was a great day! Congrats Talmage! I'm so glad they were able to have it up here.
Congrats Debra, I'm SO excited for you!
I'm grateful for Talmage's desire to get baptized. It was a very special meeting.
Thank you for all of your help.
Love you!
Post a Comment