Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend 2011

David set up their projector and we had our own movie night outside. The weather was absolutely perfect ... even a little chilly as the evening went on. So fun ... we watched "Follow Me Boys". Jen even had licorice for treats!


Crafts are always a part of the Harrison's time at the property . Here are the kids and Jen working on friendship bracelets and 'duct tape' items (they made wallets, bracelets, purses, gloves and even a hat from colored duct tape ... the latest craze!)


I had to document Dennis working on a little project. He has his generator sitting there working while he is preparing to use his saw. What a man ... always working on something!


Just before we left we went for a ride. I wanted to show how dusty the trail was ... but the picture doesn't show it like it really was. His shirt is covered with dust ... as well as his nose and even his bottom lip. He always lets me ride in the front so I don't get as much dust in my contacts. I must say ... I like not being as dirty. He is so good to me!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like fun weekend! Dad works too hard. It's suppose to a restful weekend... remember?

Wendy said...

That's cool that you were able to have a movie night out there. It's a classic scouting movie. Looks like you enjoyed yourselves and relaxed some.