Friday, December 21, 2007

Grandma Day!!

I had a day with the older grandkids -- we played games, made cookies, and wrapped presents for their parents. (Sugar cookies dough sheets are great ... they each had one and got to cut out whatever they wanted!!)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! What a fun Grandma you are!

debra said...

You're such a trooper--- looks like the kids had a blast!

Hope you slept well that night too!

Amy said...

The kids had a great time! I'm sure they will remember this for a long time. :)

Jodi Leishman said...

What a fun grandma you are. The boys had a great time. They are still talking about it.

Thanks for doing it. I know it was a ton of work.

Donna Schauers said...

I'll have to remember the cookie dough sheets -- we bought pre-made cookies from Ralphs and frosted them -- no time for homemade -- and they were NOT up to my standards at all! Three cheers from a really cool Grandma!!!

M said...

THANK YOU GRANDMA for such a SUPER time! And we had fun with our presents, the kids were so excited to have something SUPRISE to give! And David got socks, Santa did not bring him any.... so it was PERFECT!