Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Our Kids -- Christmas 2007

Wendy, Ryan and Alisa -- opening presents. Ry and Alisa came down from Bountiful and we were all together for a few hours. It was wonderful.
Dave, Amy and Seth -- getting ready for more presents!

Michelle and David -- where are their kids? Probably playing downstairs!!

Mike and Jodi -- Happy Birthday Jodi!!! (the best Christmas present Dennis and I ever got!!)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

Great pictures of the family.

Thanks for the birthday wishes and thanks for a fabulous day. I'm so glad you moved up here. It is so nice being able to share Christmas with both families. It's what the holiday is about.

P.S. The food was awesome also. Call us when the TV arrives and we'll come see it.

Wendy said...

What a good looking family we have! It was great to have EVERYONE together!

Amy said...

Wow! You were able to get pictures of all of us! I'm impressed. I brought my camera and only snapped a few shots.
It was a great day! Thanks for hosting the party!! :)

Donna Schauers said...

How fun to see a bit of your day -- I love blogging (Thanks Amy & Wendy for getting me started!!) TV?????

M said...

Ick! Not a great picture of me - Oh well! It was so fun to have everyone together!