Our little adventure took almost 7 hours (the snow storm added lots of time - but it sure made it festive!!) I am by David and Michelle's tree. We had hot chocolate at their home in Spanish Fork, where we ended.
The David & Michelle Harrison's tree in Spanish Fork. (The kids were all playing downstairs)
Diane's tree in Springville... We had dessert and celebrated the December Birthday's here (Happy Birthday Talmage, Dallin and Jodi)
Main dish was at Harrison's -- meatballs in bar-b-que sauce with rice.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey Ruthann & Dennis! It's Cathi Crismon here. What beautiful trees and what a fun time had by all!! Your family has grown since you left CA. I'm not familiar with Jason, Janna and Claire. Is Diane your sister??
We loved getting you holiday letter and your family photo is so lovely. I'd love to get all my family together for a photo. During last Sunday's dinner would have been a good time however...I missed it. Actually the family is all in the photo but I'm missing and behind the camera. Isn't that how it goes??
I have so enjoyed reading your Blog. (and blog hopping your kids Blogs)
For me,my Blog is a journal which is a good thing.
Such pretty trees! What a fun night! Great idea Mom!
Post a Comment