Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall in Utah ~ Skyline Drive

On Friday Dennis and I took a ride up on Skyline Drive, east out of Fairview, to see the fall leaves, and it was beautiful!! We have ridden up here on our quads ... but this is further south - so we enjoyed the views from the truck this time.

This is Huntington Lake - breath-taking, for sure!

A little patch of 'quakies' amidst the pines (that are dying from the beetle - SAD!)

I couldn't resist this grove - with all the varieties of colors.

Pretty to catch the reflection of the clouds in the water.
A hillside going up Fairview Canyon.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Fall is definitely beautiful in Utah. The pictures are SO pretty!!!!

Amy said...

I just LOVE the fall! We were amazed at all the colors we saw this weekend in southern Utah. Beautiful!

Sandie's Spot said...

Pretty pictures! One of the bonuses of living in Utah - we actually get to see season's change... Hope we have a long fall, and able to enjoy the weather before the snow comes back

Cathi said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I envy you so.

Jodi Leishman said...

Your pictures are so beautiful. You'll have to print some and hang them on your walls.