On Friday, Sept. 26th (Happy Birthday Ryan!) we went for an incredible ride up Log Canyon. In order to get there we had to ride over to the highway near Fountain Green. The canyon is NW of the town. This is the entrance to it. (The road up it is 4-wheel drive recommended)
When we reached the top we could look down into the Indianola Valley (where our property is) and down into the Levan area -- an amazing site! We felt like we were on top of the world.




2 comments:
That canyon is seriously amazing! SO pretty!!! I love fall in Utah!! I can see why you kept stopping, so many beautiful things to look at on a beautiful fall day!
Holy cow- that is BEAUTIFUL!!! What a fun adventure to a new place for you guys! You're four-wheeling maniacs now I think! Look at all the cool places you've been because of them... how cool!
Post a Comment