Sunday, July 5, 2009

Family Picture time ! July 4, 2009

Dennis and Ruth Ann Harrison family picture!! (Yes, this may be our Christmas Card photo this year) We got it done in the 'nick' of time. Ryan and Alisa have now moved to Lacey, Washington for his work and Mike and Jodi are moving next month to Las Vegas to take over a Great Harvest Bread Bakery they are buying. We knew we had it good having them all here in this valley ... and now we have more places to visit - but are still very SAD!! We wish them all well though and support their decisions. Here's the group:
Seated: Dave, Amy, Seth, Talmage, Carter, Sydney and Wendy. Seated: RuthAnn (with Spencer), Dennis and Peyton. Standing: Jodi, Mike McKay, Tanner, Alisa, Ryan, Dallin, David and Bailey. What a beautiful group ... we love you all!!

The Leishman's
Mike, Jodi, Tanner, McKay and Talmage

The David Harrison's
David, Bailey, Dallin, Peyton, Sydney and Carter

Alisa and Ryan Harrison
(They are expecting a little Harrison in December! Congratulations!)

Wendy is having pictures done right away ... and Dave and Amy promise me they have some as well - so they didn't POSE on the 4th - their pictures will come later ... I promise!! (Dennis and I need an update as well - hopefully soon)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

You do have a good lookin' family! :) I'll send over my family picture right now... so I don't forget.

Wendy said...

We were very spoiled to have everyone living in the same valley for a couple of years. It was a lot of fun! I think the pictures turned out great!!!