Monday, July 13, 2009

The Leishman Boys!!

Everyone LOVES McKay ... but he is definitely a "picky" eater ... UNLESS ... you happen to have one of his favorite meals!!
When they were staying with us we had Hawaiian Haystacks ... and this is the plate of food he made for himself (he actually had already started eating before I snapped the picture). Are his eyes bigger than his stomach?

The picture below tells it all ... AND, notice the smile on his face!! Tanner ate even more, but I couldn't get a picture before he had eaten most of it. Growing boys!! (They had been swimming at Seven Peaks most of the afternoon ... they were hungry!!)

Below is a picture of the three of them sleeping in the family room. I couldn't resist capturing how Talmage travels in his sleep.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love McKay's smile. Cute boys!

Wendy said...

I miss having those boys close by! Fun pictures of them.