Here's Alisa and Amy (holding Owen) ... what a cutie he is!! We met at Amy's for lunch and had a fun visit. Alisa is only here for a couple of days and we were so glad we got to see her and Owie!!
Owen thought it was great to just crawl around and play in Seth's room ... lots of boy toys in there, and he loved it.
Spencer had been asleep when we got there ... and he wasn't quite sure what was going on ... but he soon thought Owen was a fun 'baby' to have around.
Owen having lunch ... what a cutie he is!!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I so wish they could have stayed longer! But we'll take what we can get. Anyone know of a construction management job in SLC? We need them to move back!!
I totally agree with Amy! I love the picture of Spencer checking out Owen. LOL! Looks like it was a lot of fun, sad I had to come to work. :( Such a cute kid!
Post a Comment