Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Seth and Spencer's Halloween costumes

If you are a Star Wars fan you would know that Seth is Luke Skywalker ... and quite a handsome one for sure. I wasn't sure I would be able to see them on Halloween ... so we asked his mom if he could model his costume, and he did it gladly. You look great Seth!

His costume wouldn't be complete without his 'light saber' ... he is all set for his preschool party and to go trick or treating!

Spencer is about the cutest " YODA" you have ever seen ... when he runs his ears wiggle ... so cute!! Of course Yoda has a light saber too!

Such a happy little boy ... it was fun to spend some time with them today!! This is truly a Halloween Family!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hahaha! Love those kids. ;)

Wendy said...

They are SO cute, I love it!!! Such fun loveable boys!!!!