Sunday, October 17, 2010

Amy's Birthday ... and accident!!

Dave, Amy and boys stopped by on their way back from California ... and we had Amy's birthday dinner. Spencer and Grandpa were playing hide and seek ... not sure who enjoyed it more, Spencer or Grandpa!!

Amy had help blowing out her candles ...

5 days later Amy was in this accident ... and we are so grateful she survived!! I was not sure I wanted to blog this, but we truly know she was watched over that night. She was hit by a double tanker semi who wasn't paying attention in the construction on I15. If anyone would of been in the back seat, they wouldn't of made it. We know it is a blessing that she is OK. Tender mercies, for sure!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Amy!!! Both Brithday dinners were fun and super YUMMY!!!

And I'm SO grateful she was able to walk away from that accident. A miracle for sure!

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate the construction and semis???

Amy said...

And that's the 'good' side of my car. The other side looks worse. That pic looks like there still is a back seat. (but there isn't!)

Thanks for the bday dinner! :) And I love that pic of Spencer with Dad. Too cute!

Amy said...

I added another pic to your post. ;)

Ruth Ann said...

I noticed that ... good to have for the record, right?!