Friday, December 21, 2007

Snow Sculptures in Springville

There is a man in our area who creates these (and many more) ice sculptures so I thought I would share a few of the ones he has done lately. The Santa and Reindeer appeared this morning - after our snow storm last night. (He usually works on them late at night when it is the most frozen)
This darling 'grinch' appeared last week, and the Canadian Mounty was there at the same time. His house is right across from our Stake Center - we pass it at least daily. He really has an amazing talent. We are glad he shares with all of us - and that we had snow to make it happen.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love his sculptures! I'm glad you were able to get some pictures. What a fun talent to have!!

Wendy said...

Great pictures! I am always excited to see what he does next!

Jodi Leishman said...

WOW - that's amazing. I haven't noticed it. I'll have to be more observant next time I drive out.

Donna Schauers said...

What an amazing talent! Thanks for sharing them!