Wendy said her 'blog' has a birthday soon -- it has been 1 year since she started it, so I decided I would find out how 'old' mine is ... and I discovered it has been over a year -- actually 13 months today!! Amy started mine so we could document the remodel of our home last year ... and it didn't take long to see that this was a neat thing!! (Actually the best part came when I heard I could have it printed and bound into book form ... it made blogging have more purpose - and I am trying to be a better 'blogger' because this is, in a way, my form of journaling!!)
I also appreciate all of you who do such fantastic jobs of blogging and sharing the precious events and pictures in your lives. I don't have TONS of time to spend on the computer, but when I do have a few minutes ... it is much more rewarding to 'blog hop' than to play games or just surf the net. I feel I get to know all of you better because you take the time to share the things you are doing. Modern technology is wonderful ... and it is a great way to keep in touch.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
I 'LOVE' Blogging!!
HAPPY BLOGGING ...
and keep it coming -- We Love It!!
Posted by
Ruth Ann
at
10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad you've gotten into blogging! I have loved seeing all of your pictures and reading about your many adventures. Because everything is digital, I don't look at pictures at your house anymore... so this is fabulous!!
I blog for myself (journaling... who has time to scrapbook?) and so family who don't live near by, can keep in touch. I love it!
YEAH for BLOGGING!!!! I LOVE IT!!! It is SO much fun to make it a journal for your own history. And it's also fun to keep up with the lives of your friends and family through blogs! I have to say "blog on, my fellow bloggers!" :)
My thoughts exactly. I wish more of my friends would blog so I could keep up with them.
I love it!!
Post a Comment