Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day ~ 2008

I needed to show a picture of 'my man' ~ and to wish him a
Happy Father's Day!!
We had a fairly quiet day - with just 2 of our 5 children here. David, Michelle and kids came for dinner -- and we bar-b-qued steaks (what both of the Harrison MEN chose!!) Mike and Jodi and boys are heading for a week at a resort in Las Vegas -- Dave, Amy and Seth are celebrating at their house -- and Ryan and Alisa are together again ... in Minneapolis!! Dennis is showing off a cordless rotary tool set ~ along with 'mad money' for the property from the kids. He also got a little trailer to pull behind the quads - for hauling water, etc. It was a very nice day. Happy Father's Day all ... it is a good day to ponder and remember and to think of the men/fathers in all of our lives.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cathi said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Awesome rotary tool set!! What I...I mean Dennis could do with that!!

Wendy said...

Happy Father's Day Dad!!! Thank you for being such an amazing, wonderful person! I love you!!!

Amy said...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!! We love you Dad!! Looks like you had a wonderful day... enjoy your gifts!

Jodi Leishman said...

Happy Father's Day dad!! Such a great guy! Wish we could of spent the day with you.