Sunday, July 6, 2008
A Baby Shower ~ old friends time!!
This picture was taken at Nikki Handy's home in Herriman - (SW Salt Lake valley) on Wed. June 18th. Her daughter Alicia is having a "girl" after 3 boys ... so it was a reason to party!! (I wish I could name all the people ...) Here are a fewA: The Colon girls are there with their Mom - the Handy girls - Brittnee and Alicia, Joyce Wilmore (I am not using married names), Amy and Wendy (taking the picture) - Michelle in the mirror, Maria Bennett and Kate Ishii. It was a fun evening. Amazing that so many have moved to the SL area.
Posted by
Ruth Ann
at
1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That was a fun night! Full of many CA friends!! So much fun! Here is a little update... I saw Alicia at my doctor's office today (july 7th)... no baby yet.
I couldn't believe how many people from CA live up here now. It was a lot of fun to catch up with them!
It is soooo fun to see familiar faces! Britt would have loved to see this photo!
Post a Comment