It was Ryan (our baby's) Birthday on Friday, Sept. 26th. He and Alisa came out to the property to visit us and have Birthday S'More's!!! They have just announced that they are going to be parents ~ the first part of May!!!
Our baby is having a baby ... (actually, Alisa is!!) Alisa is not feeling well - but s'mores sounded good to her -- we mommies can relate!!. Thanks for coming and sharing our campfire with us. (We have mastered the art of
S'More Making .... just ask Ry and Alisa!!)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Ry!!! I hear those S'Mores are AMAZING!!!
Happy Birthday Ryan and congrats again (to the parents-to-be AND to you guys for your baby having a baby!) Fun that you've got the perfect fire ring for making perfect s'mores too!
Happy Bday Ry! Smores make a great bday treat. Glad they worked well for Alisa.
Looks like a fun night.
OKAYYYYYY, I think you need to most your mastering of making smores on the Crazy . . . I mean Crafty Cousin's Website!!! I love the fall photos --- and congrats to your baby for becoming a Daddy!!!
Congratulations to Ryan and Alisa and to the proud grandparents!
Happy Bday Ryan! And Congrats to both Alisa and Ryan! I'm so happy for them! (and it's fun to pregnant at the same time as someone else!) ;)
Post a Comment