It looks like we have murged the holidays ... but there was a reason. Thanksgiving is very late this year and we have a Relief Society Enrichment meeting/social here in 4 days ... so no time to wait ... luckily no one seemed to mind!!
The kids table ... eating in the kitchen is always fun (they got to eat on paper plates!!) ... but they were closer to the food!
Claire and Janna were not seated at the table when it was time to start eating ... so I caught them heading down the hall. Claire didn't have a nap ... but was able to return in just a couple of minutes (and she made it through the rest of the day!!)
A funny picture, but I wanted to show that in the midst of all the preparations, it really was clean. The potatoes are cooking, and the turkey is in the oven, and the stuffing is waiting to go in!! It was a fun day.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fun pictures! Love the one of you clean counter tops!!
I love big family dinners! I haven't had Thanksgiving dinner with my folks since 1997! I miss you tons- maybe I need to come visit? :)
Post a Comment