FAMILY HISTORY!!!I LOVE the new family search program ... and wish we could of had it a few years ago as many of our family names would not of been duplicated!! (Oh well, we needed to serve in the temple, right?) Mom sent me all the names/cards she and Donna had and I have been working on combining duplicates and getting them ready for sealings. (And trying to determine where some of the holes are) There is still so much to do ~ but I have a great love for this work and know it is very important. Many of these people now mean so much to me ... I know them, and that is such a special experience.
I know this is the Lord's work ... because technology is making it TONS easier!
3 comments:
You are so good to keep working on family history! Glad the new program makes it easier for you.
I am so grateful you are tacking this project. Since I don't "know" these names as well as you do I was getting overwhelmed. I'm glad the new system is a helpful tool. Let us know when we can help! Sounds like we need another road trip to Utah!
I'm glad that you have found a love for family history. When I hit the season of my life that I can work on it, you will have it all figured out.
Post a Comment