This is just as the party began ... I captured Spencer when they first arrived ... Alisa and Owen are to the right and Zach is at the door (David is on the BBQ). Fun evening ...
We all keep saying that Tanner is growing ... well, here he is next to his 'big' Uncle Ryan ... not much difference I would have to say. He is well past 6' 1" ... and is only 14 ... way to grow Tanner!!
One of the big hits was the trampoline ... Here are Abby, Brenna and Talmage having some good jumping time.
Had to document the good eats ... these are yummy chicken breasts ... we all brought salads and desserts and had Great Harvest rolls so it was a feast for sure!!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
A yummy dinner! It is always so fun to get everyone together. And I can't believe how tall Tanner is. Will the boy ever stop growing??
The BBQ was super yummy! I love the picture of Tanner and Ryan, I can't believe how close in height they are now. It was great to have everyone together...Ry, Jodi...come back soon so we can do it again!! :)
Wish we could have been there - the 1 Saturday that I had to work this month... Looks like everyone had fun!
Post a Comment