First we tore down all the vines ... and hauled them away.
Next we bought some cultured stone from Sandie (she works for Kodiak Mountain Stone) ... they had a great deal on some stone that they didn't want to move (about 1/5 the cost of normal) so we got some to cover the nasty retaining wall!! YEAH!! Isn't it going to look great? Dennis and I are working together on the project ... I gather the stones and mud them and he applies them to the wall!! (teamwork, for sure) I will post more as we get it completed. (This spring the weather has not co-operated ... so we are hoping to get more done in the next few weeks before it gets too hot).

3 comments:
This is going to be a fun project... can't wait to see the final results...glad I could help out (with the killer deal)
It looks so good! Can't wait to see it finished.
Great job!!! It looks really good already! Hopefully you will get some nice weather to work on it soon. :)
Post a Comment