Because we have had such a wet, late spring, we have been unable to get out to our property ... a place Dennis and I both LOVE ... BUT ... we finally made it this weekend!! I had agreed to help my old boss out at the floral shop (before Mother's Day rush) ... so, we were unable to get out there until Sat. evening, but we still went!! Dennis worked on getting the solar panels up, the batteries connected, water in the trailer and bunk house, and I cleaned the trailer thoroughly ... getting it ready for use. We stayed the night and came home early on Sunday so we could attend church.
Early Sunday morning I snapped a few photos to show that 'ALL IS WELL' ... and we are ready to spend many nights there again this summer. The plan for a 'quad ride' are in the works for next Sat. Yeah ... camping season, here we come again!!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YAY!!! I'm SO glad that you were able to get out there...FINALLY!!! I was wondering when the first quad ride was coming! Enjoy your time out at the property this year! :)
And the snow is gone!! YAY!
Post a Comment