Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Mother's Day 2010
Mother's Day started out at the property ... but we left early (about 8 a.m.) and came home so we could spend the majority of the day at home, and so we could go to church! After we got home Dennis fixed an amazing breakfast ~ (yummy), then we got ready for church and went to a Sacrament mtg in Hunter Valley (because we were too late for our ward), then we fixed a delicious steak dinner ... and opened presents! Here is a picture of the 'loot' they gave me: David and Jen gave, as part of their present, the TGIF plaque, (which stands for This Grandma Is Fun ... so cute!!), Wendy gave the plant (because she knew I was going to miss our home ward and they always give a plant that I put in my yard), and ALL of the kids went in on the blender in the back (Amy made the card ... so darling ... I want a 'good' blender for the yummy smoothies we have, and so they all went in on helping us get a Blendtec. She put celephane on the front of the blender and slid the money inside with pictures of fruit stuck to the bills ... so cute also!!) And, last but not least, Dennis got me a new cartridge for my Cricut machine. (They can be very expensive!) He helped chip in also so I could buy the machine, so there is more to the gift than what it seems! Thanks sweetie, I love it!! Jodi sent a card from the grandkids in Henderson, which they all signed, and Ryan and Alisa sent a sweet card with special notes from each of them as well. It was a special day!
Posted by
Ruth Ann
at
4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed your day, sounds very relaxing to me. Thank you for all your love and support...I love you!!
Happy Mother's Day!! I love that Wendy got you flowers... so cute. And a new Cricut cartridge! You're gonna have fun trying that one out!
Post a Comment