Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cutie Claire's Birthday Cake!!

I had to show this amazing cake that Janna (Claire's Mommy - my neice) made for her daughters birthday party. It is all made out of cake - from a mold. It was yummy as well!!! Janna is a very tallented young lady ... who really out-did herself with the party for Claire's 1st birthday. We all can't wait until she is 2 ... it was so fun. (She had help from her family - but Janna was the 'idea' person and she did a great job!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I still can't get over how cute that cake was! Janna is SO creative.

Cathi said...

A giant cupcake!! How clever! I am on the biggest cupcake kick. Here's a delightful cupcake blog for good ideas.
http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

I think Janna needs to start a business... she's far too creative to waste it!