Friday, April 11, 2008

Here's the 'catch-up' entry ...

Feel free to skim the next few blog entries - I added quite a few today. It is my attempt at 'catching-up'. This past week I got my last year's blog printed in book form and 'I LOVE IT!' (fyi - I used Blurb-Blog books - Amy found them - www.blurb.com) Seriously, it motivated me to be better at keeping things posted. It is the only way I will ever scrapbook - as this is so much faster (at least it is for me). I am so grateful for modern technology. Now I have the pictures I treasure printed so I can keep them forever. I know that blogs are open for all to see -- and I don't think we have anything to hide ... but I do like having events documented and pictures of family and friends that we can enjoy for years to come. For any of you who visit our blog - please feel free to respond and let us know if you have a blog that we may visit as well. Blogging is fun - and we hope it doesn't become a bad thing. So far it has been great.

HAPPY SPRING to all of our family and friends!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Good catch up! I will keep downloading my pictures so you in case you forget your camera you can use mine! :)

Amy said...

I think you should post a picture of your book - so we can see what it looks like!

Cathi said...

I'm with Amy...post a photo of the book. I'm in the process of scanning all Brian & Mindi's wedding photos to "Blurb" a book for their anniversary. How long did it take for the book to be preinted and get into your hands?
I'm doing the 8 x 11 landscape. (I think those are the measurements)
Oh and stop by our blog any ole time!!