

Yes, I did get some new 'walking shoes' but that isn't why I am posting.
Dennis and I have become addicted to walking! It started as a competition at work to get people more healthy by walking ... (which we were doing, but not as regular as we are now!) They gave everyone a pedometer and said ---
WALK!! He records how many miles/steps he walks each day. We average 5-6 miles a day ... with some days as high as 10+ (on those days we are pretty beat the next day!!). On stormy days we found we can go to the mall and walk in the early evening and it isn't too crowded. On nice days we head up
Hobble Creek Canyon and can go for miles. We aren't losing any weight as of yet, but are definitely getting healthier -- and that is the most important thing. It is great 'talk time' for the two of us as well. We
LOVE walking!!
4 comments:
Good for you guys! Exercise is so important... maybe I should join you guys! Love the shoes Mom!
Go Mom and Dad! I'm way impressed with your commitment to this!
Hello! Yay for Amy! Good Blogstalking! Great to hear from you! It has been ages- 9 years almost! I've been trying to read up on everybody in your family and see all your fun pics! Fun to go see how you all are doing. I think it is so great that you are able to live so close to everyone!
Good job walking! I'm trying that too. I'm not addicted, but hope to be soon! =)
Hello to ALL THE FAMILY! You guys all look great and haven't changed! xoxo Thanks for saying Hi! xo
How fun that you and dad have found something you enjoy!
Sometimes you have to look at how you feel and not what the scale says.
Post a Comment