Ryan and Alisa are in an inter mural Water Polo competition. Wendy went to a game earlier in the season and I finally saw one this past week (4/9/08). What an interesting game. They compete in these tubes and get quite the work out, I must add. Their team is called "Family First" and is made up of mostly Alisa's cousins (+Ryan) and a few friends
. They will be playing for the championship this next week. They are undefeated. Yeah kids ... thanks for inviting me!!
In this picture Alisa has the ball and is about to shoot at the goal. Amazing what fun you can have in the water! Good Job guys!! They play at the Richard's Building on campus - so it was fun to go back and see where I took many PE classes 'years and years' ago.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Water Polo Games!!
Posted by
Ruth Ann
at
1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for coming! It was fun to have you there!
It was fun to watch, looks like they have a good time playing the game.
Post a Comment